Register for the course to receive the 6 Ps of Genius Hour QR Codes and Slide Deck
at NO ADDITIONAL COST!
The 6 Ps of Genius Hour Online Course is a course for educators that are wanting to make Genius Hour a reality in their own classrooms. Throughout the course, you will be introduced to the 6 Ps, as well as receive practical advice for creating a system that results in Genius Hour running itself. Learn how to weave the standards into passion-based learning, connect with outside experts, and address important skills such as collaboration, communication, critical thinking, creativity, and reflection throughout the process. Almost everything that is shared in this course is a direct result of how I implemented Genius Hour in my own classroom. Learn what worked, what didn't work, and what you can do to use Genius Hour to give students opportunities to apply their learning and make connections. If you are wanting to dive into Genius Hour and give your students an opportunity to experience meaningful learning, this is the course for you!
Read my blog post here to learn my WHY behind creating the 6 Ps of Genius Hour Online Course!
Andi was a classroom teacher for 16 years before pursuing her passion to change education by sharing practical ways to engage and empower this generation of learners. She is currently a digital innovation specialist at ESC Region 12 in Waco, Texas. Andi is passionate about using meaningful technology in the classroom and finding innovative ways to engage today’s learners. She believes that the students that we are educating today are unique and we must be creative in our teaching strategies. Andi was named one of the Top People in Education to Watch in 2016 by the Academy of Education Arts and Sciences. Andi has published Genius Hour: Passion Projects that Ignite Innovation and Student Inquiry and is in the process of working on her second and third books to be published soon. She absolutely loves sharing her passion for innovative education with other educators that want more for their students.
- 10 modules addressing the 6 Ps of Genius Hour and MORE!
- 20+ videos with practical advice and ideas from Andi
- Learning opportunities designed to engage, provide an experience, and empower
- Screen-recordings of technology tools that can be used in the classroom to make the process manageable
- Access to the Genius Hour Flipgrid created for those enrolled in the course to collaborate and share
- Access to the 6 Ps of Genius Hour Facebook Group for ongoing connectivity
- Downloadable resources for classroom use
- Certificate of Completion